Monday, November 21, 2011

120 hours to go and an FYC song

I'm starting to think I really don't have the energy or talent to pull this off. What started out as a way to blow off steam has worn me out. Throw work and just the day-to-day stuff in there, and while my mini-bar in the basement may look like a 20-something's dream, I'm better off with my daily McSweeney's reads and wishing I had 1% of that cleverness.

That written, I will say that the song playing in my local Safeway tonight certainly sets the theme for this week - "She Drives Me Crazy."

Oaky, so, this was fun, but you should get back to yer regularly scheduled blogs that probably do more than this (and that's a Roxy Music reference for you).

Tuesday morning edit: As a few people pointed out last night, it's good to use this on an occasional basis. Watch this space - our Safeway plays a lot of good music.

1 comment: